Products for the Battery Industry:
offer the following high-quality battery components:
- PERFORATED AND CORRUGATED PVC SEPARATORS AND SPACERS,
for lead-acid and alkaline batteries. They are manufactured
in stabilised polyvinyl chloride without plasticizer and
therefore resist perfectly the acid electrolyte of lead
accumulators as well as the solution of alkaline accumulators.
Perforated material is available in sheets or rolls, with
hole diameters varying from 1,4 to 3,5 mm and vacuum percentages
from 40 to 63%. Sheets and rolls are available in various
widths up to 600 mm if corrugated and up to 1000 mm if
Separators are available in a wide range
of thicknesses (from 0,25 to 5,5 mm) and finishings:
- simple separators (100% perforation)
- unperforated lateral selvedge
- lower and upper unperforated selvedge
- envelope form with unperforated lateral selvedges.
- U-SHAPED PVC FRAMES for insulating edges of negative
- EXTENSIBLE, PROTECTIVE TUBULAR NETS, extruded
in tubular form from plastic material.
It is very flexible and fits perfectly to lead vertical
conductors and cell poles.
It is unaffected by sulphuric acid.
[ products | company profile | contact
us | disclaimer | site