Products for the Aluminium Industry
ALUBELTS by I.T.B. are
endless conveyor belts for high temperature, specially
designed for the aluminium industry.
Since the beginning of the century I.T.B. has been manufacturing
fabrics and endless conveyor belts which are used in various
The experience acquired so far, as well as custom-built
equipment, now enables TERMAR to offer the extrusion industry
the high-tech ALUBELTS for cooling tables of extrusion presses.
ALUBELTS, used in the hot part of the cooling
beds, have unique characteristics:
The ALUBELT® range includes
three different types of belts (all endless) for use
according to the position in the cooling bed, depending on
the maximum temperature to withstand (up to 550°C).
- Heat resistant up to 550° C;
- No elongation under high tension and heavy load;
- No seam, splice or joints: no breaks due to weak zone
- High density structure;
- Smooth and even belt surface: scratch-free extrusions
- Excellent belt tracking on the cooling table;
- Capability of withstanding high temperatures thanks
to a batt of aramidic fibres needled on an endless base
- Low heat conductivity and high density with good wear
resistance and impact resistance property under heavy
- No generation of decomposed gases nor deposition to
the extruded product through melting;
- The belt is woven endless, and therefore needs no further
seam or splice.
More than 50 presses world-wide have been equipped with
in Italy, with their full satisfaction, and TERMAR
is now in a position to supply a newly improved product
to meet the most exigent requirements of our customers.
We can offer the following types
For more information on ALUBELTS®,
please use the FEEDBACK
FORM in this web site; we will be pleased to meet
your specific requirement.
[ products | company profile | contact
us | disclaimer | site